Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year Fellows!

It's 2015! If you are reading this, then you probably alive. No matter what you are going through, you should be grateful because many people fell...Guys, girls...If you think you are going through hell, someone is going through worst.Therefore have faith, work hard and leave the rest to God or whatever you believe in...
For those of you worried about the 2015 WASSCE-do not be.
Don't take things too hard.  My prayer for you is that this year would be better! Your positive dream would come through...You are acing the WASSCE and you are going to the university of your choice.
Have faith--believe this, and the law of attraction would bring it to you...

I'd end this note with a prank I did last year...
Maybe I'd do something similar when I visit Ghana...
Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LaRnEdu : The students portal to success